Make The Best Choice Today!
Do you have water leaks, lawn sprinklers not popping up, or dry spots around your lawn. Our complete lawn sprinkler system inspection will determine your best cost effective solution.
Fixing Sprinkler Systems
Your automatic lawn sprinkler system is the easiest way to maintain your lawn looking green all year round. Correctly designed, installed, and programmed, it will guarantee to deliver the best amount of water without changing anything out.
However sometime like anything else lawn sprinkler systems fail. The good news many of the common lawn sprinkler issues can be repaired fairly quick by an experience lawn sprinkler technician.
The average repair takes one to two hours and the average cost is $50.00 to $200.00. Yours could be higher or lower depending on all the repairs that are necessary to complete the work. Having the proper tools and parts on every van when we come out to your house is imperative. Otherwise, the time spent going to get parts and tools would wind up costing you more. That is why all of our trucks come completely stocked with all the necessary parts and equipment to do the job.
Your Lawn Sprinkler System Repaired by An Experienced Expert With Us.
Don’t be fooled by companies that send out non-licensed workers to repair your sprinkler system. In addition to repairs we can also do modifications to your existing system. Because over time the growth of your yard can change the way the irrigation system waters your yard. These changes can require a modification to give you the best coverage and save water. We also do sprinkler system installations. All of our irrigation installations are designed to save water and still give your yard all the water it requires.
Act Now For Urgent Same Day Repairs(813) 473-2271
Authentic Custom Services Inc – Valued Lawn Sprinkler Repair Services Rated # 1
- Effective Lawn Sprinkler Repairs – Sprinkler repairs are the most common repairs. However it takes a certain type of technique to avoid ongoing sprinkler leak repairs. We take two key repair steps on our lawn sprinkler repairs. Of course our lawn sprinkler repairs come with warranty. To guarantee our warranty we install sprinklers on a flex swing pipe. This allows heavy duty mowers to drive over the sprinklers without breaking the sprinkler couplings. Allows flexibility, more wear and tear, less expenses. Next we determine if we can reduce sprinklers in the zone and still have the same coverage. Reducing sprinklers in a zone lowers less sprinklers to repair in the future. Make sure you make the best choice with us!
- Complete Sprinkler System Repairs
- Valve Repairs, Pop Up Sprinklers Repairs, Rotary Sprinklers Repairs, Drip Line Repairs, Valve Solenoids Repairs, Full Lawn Sprinkler Coverage
- Lawn Sprinkler Repairs Rotary Sprinkler Repairs, Pop Up Sprinkler Repairs Lawn Sprinkler Leak Repairs
- Urgent Lawn Same Day Sprinkler Repairs, Track Lawn Sprinkler Valves
- Troubleshoot Lawn Sprinkler System Reduce Water In Your Lawn Sprinkler System
- Check System for Coverage & Operation of All Heads Repair Broken Sprinkler Pipes and Fittings Repair and/or Replace Sprinkler Timers
- General Sprinkler Inspections & Tune-ups Repair and/or Replace Broken Heads Add New Sprinkler Heads Diagnose & Repair Low
- Water Pressure Problems Water Leaks Found & Eliminated Repair Detect & Repair Cut Wires Locate, Repair and/or Replace Solenoid Valves
Often times your lawn sprinkler system runs without any knowledge it is leaking in many areas. Considering all the components that can go wrong in a lawn sprinkler system you must make sure a trained professional is ahead of the problem to save you money on water and ensure you don’t lose any flower bed plants.
When it comes to your lawn sprinkler system repairs many lawn sprinkler parts can fail, sprinkler system controllers, valves, irrigation wiring, pop up sprinklers, rotary sprinklers, drip line, lawn sprinkler couplings, and nozzles. With so many variables to consider it’s important that you work with the right experienced lawn sprinkler technicians to guarantee the job is done right.
Here Are The Most Common Lawn Sprinkler Repairs:
- Controller Settings – With one extra cycle in the controller can mean up to $300 extra water cost. The controller can be easily misadjusted which in turn will cause significant problems. Another lawn sprinkler repair problem your controller is extremely outdated, and in desperate need for an update. The savings are amazing if you update your controller with a wifi lawn sprinkler controller. Our lawn sprinkler technicians can install leak detectors with sms elerts.
- Valves – Valves are silent bombs. Leaking valves slowly start leaking not closing up all the way leaving water to run through the sprinkler system slowly with a small unnoticed water trickle. This can go unnoticed for months if not inspected by a trained lawn sprinkler professional. Valves are common lawn sprinkler problems we see on a daily basis.
- Mainline Leaks – We’ve noticed mainline leaks as small as a pinprick on a pvc line. Overtime this problem can add up in cost if not identified early. Again only an experienced lawn sprinkler contractor can help identify these type leaks. Main line leaks are the most water consuming problems, because was the water does not stop running until the your main house shut off is turned off.
- Overuse Of Sprinklers – This is a problem that is always overlooked or not even considered. We always recommend reducing sprinklers, and increase coverage with less sprinklers. This saves money on water, wear and tear, and less maintenance time.
- Drip Lines Leaks – Drip line only works if all the line is fully pressurized. With one single tear or leak, the rest of the line fails to deliver water to the other sections of the line. Again vitaly important that a trained lawn sprinkler professional checks the system to capture this problem.
Upgrade your lawn sprinkler system today with a wifi smartphone controller, install leak text alerts and soil sensors. Whether it’s a simple sprinkler head repair or complex sprinkler troubleshooting, we fix all brand-names of landscape sprinkler systems.
Our Lawn Sprinkler Repair Services Include Everything You Need!
We’ve worked with several area contractors to develop complete landscapes for large corporate clients and individual backyard get-aways. If you are looking to put in a backyard kitchen or create a great sitting area to take advantage of the beautiful year round climate, we’ve got the tools, the talent and the connections to make it happen. We only use quality brand-name commercial lawn sprinkler irrigation supplies. Our lawn sprinkler repair technicians fix any type of system whether it’s an Orbit, Rainbird, Toro, or Hunter sprinkler system.Your ACS lawn sprinkler repair pro’s will guarantee all repairs to meet your expectation.
The average repair takes one to two hours and the average cost is $150.00 to $200.00. Yours could be higher or lower depending on all the repairs that are necessary to complete the work. Having the proper tools and parts on every van when we come out to your house is imperative. Otherwise, the time spent going to get parts and tools would wind up costing you more. That is why all of our vans come completely stocked with all the necessary parts and equipment to do the job.
Custom Sprinkler Systems
We do it all from simple basic sprinkler systems that water small areas to large fully landscaped yards that have many micro climates. We install drip systems for foundations, flower beds, parkways or even your entire yard. All of our irrigation systems are custom designed for you particular yard. No two yards are alike so no cookie cutter designs here. There will be no dry spots with our 100% coverage guarantee. Our water conservation features are matched precipitation nozzles, and rotor heads, smart controllers that think on their own, moisture sensors, rain/freeze sensors etc.
Authentic Custom Services Drainage Solutions
In central Florida, with our severe summer droughts followed by flash flooding, you may need a French drain installed along with surface drains to help protect your landscaping and foundation. You can count on us for the right advice, products, and service.
Here’s Is More Sampling Of Our Lawn Sprinkler Repairs Services That Our Lawn Sprinkler Irrigation Pros Do On A Daily Basis:
- Sprinkler repair – pop up and rotary sprinklers are the most exposed parts in the lawn that go through significant wear and tear. Running it over with a mower, and hitting it with an edger blade can immediately cause big problems.
- New Installation
- Spring/Fall tune-ups for your system
- General Maintenance and Inspections
- Checks and adjustments of sprinkler systems
- Sprinkler head repair and replacement
- Raising and lowering sprinkler heads
- Sprinkler valve replacement
- Electronic sprinkler valve location
- Repairing broken sprinkler pipes
- Sprinkler controller timer replacements
- Wiring problems
- Coverage problems
- Pool rerouting
- Rain and Freeze Sensor Installation
- Double check assembly replacements
- Pump system installs
- Overall landscaping
- Masonry services
Wifi Smart Controller Upgrade, Lawn Irrigation Design, Lawn Sprinkler System Installation, Drip Irrigation Installation, Sprinkler System Expansion, Irrigation System Rain Sensor, Irrigation System Mositure, Sensor, Placement of Sprinkler Heads for Proper Coverage and Minimal Waste, Irrigation Valve Repair, Sprinkler System Repair, Broken Sprinkler Pipe Repair, Lawn Sprinkler Leak Repairs, Cut Wire Repair, Irrigation Sprinkler Head Repair, Sprinkler Leak Repair, Find Irrigation Sprinkler Valves, Full System Analysis and Troubleshooting, Test Sprinkler Zones, Check & Repair Leaky Sprinkler Heads, Inspection of Head Positioning, Adjust and Align Heads, Setting the Correct Run-Times, Clean Heads & Filters, Check Watering Program, Clean, Flush and Adjust Sprinkler Heads