Schedule your no strings attached quote to get started today.
We’ll install your best lawn sprinkler system your lawn needs. Our company handles everything – lawn sprinkler permit, parts, labor and warranty.
Let’s get your quote to design the best lawn sprinkler system. Your worry free lawn sprinkler system comes with a 2 year warranty.
Before we start digging – let’s mark all your gas lines, power lines and cable TV lines for no internet down time.
We use flex pipe swing sprinkler connections for optimal durability.
- Place a stake or flag at every sprinkler location as indicated on your layout.
- Mark the sprinkler locations with flags or the stakes. Typical trench depths range from 8 to 10 inches.
- To run pipe under existing walkways you can “drill” using water pressure. Get a piece of PVC long enough to go under the walk, glue a slip-female thread adapter to one end and attach a hose. On the other end glue a slip-male thread adapter and connect a Jet Spray Nozzle (available at most home improvement and home & garden retailers).
- Power trench pvc line installation.” Were sure to put enough space between valves on the manifold so that they can be removed in case they ever need to be replaced – SAVES YOU MONEY
- Let’s hook up your water supply.
- Assemble your schedule 40 valve manifold. Connect the back-flow preventer.
- PVC pipe is available in a variety of diameters and wall thickness’. We use schedule 40 pipe – your system will operate better and be more durable using a larger diameter (3/4″, 1″, or 1 1/4″), heavier gauge (schedule 40) pipe.
- We use primer on all our main connections for best durability.
- Now let’s start assembling moving from one sprinkler location to the next. Don’t connect the sprinkler until everything is assembled so that you can flush the system with water to clear out any dirt that got in the pipes. Manually flush the system.
- Turn on the water at the “shut-off” to supply your system, then operate the valves manually to flush the system. Open each valve to flush the pipe with water, then close.
- Refer to the valve instructions for manual operation. You should do this with each valve.
- Attach the sprinklers after flushing the system with water.
- Wire the valves to the timer following the instructions that come with your timer. Be sure to write down which timer “station” runs which zone and keep these notes near your timer.
- Now test each zone, using the timer to control the valves. Make any adjustments to the distance and directions of the sprinklers.
- When everything is working right, bury the pipe.
Awesome were done – your ready for your new landscape paradise.