Were Always On Time – Being Late Is A Crime!
Our valued irrigation lawn sprinklers repairs include the following:
- Repair and/or Replace Sprinkler Timers (clock, irrigation controllers)
- Repair and/or Replace Broken Sprinkler Heads
- Add New Sprinkler Heads or Entire Zones(s) of Sprinkler Heads Drip System
- Repair Broken Sprinkler Pipes and/or Fittings
- Install, Repair and/or Replace Automatic Rain Freeze Sensors
- Check System for Coverage & Operation of all Heads & Zones
- Diagnose & Repair Low-Pressure Problems
- Sprinkler Leaks Found & Eliminated
- Detect & Repair Cut Sprinkler Wires
- Locate, Repair and/or Replace Sprinkler Solenoid Valves
- Sprinkler Maintenance Programs, Restore Lawn Sprinkler systems
- Extend New Lines and Sprinklers, Convert or Install Drip Line
- Sprinkler Zone Repairs, Nozzle Repairs, Track Valves
- Valve Failure Repairs, Lawn Sprinkler Repairs, Broken Pipe Leak’s
- Drip Line Repair and Installation, Wiring Repair
- Irrigation Controller Troubleshooting, Irrigation Controller Installation
- Consultations / Evaluations, Certified Backflow Testing
- Water conserving smart controllers / (ET) systems
- Rain and Freeze Sensors – Installed and Tested
Authentic Custom Services Irrigation Sprinkler Repair
Are you in need of a Spring sprinkler repair? If you have a broken sprinkler head, water gushing out on your lawn, or are having problems with your sprinkler timer then we can help!
Often times your lawn sprinkler system runs without any knowledge it is leaking in many areas. Considering all the components that can go wrong in a lawn sprinkler system you must make sure a trained professional is ahead of the problem to save you money on water and ensure you don’t lose any flower bed plants. Below is a list of problems that can cause you major problems with your lawn sprinkler system.
- Controller Settings – With one extra cycle in the controller can mean up to $300 extra water cost. The controller can be easily misadjusted which in turn will cause significant problems.
- Valves – Valves are silent bombs, they slowly start leaking not closing up all the way leaving water to run through the sprinkler very slowly with a small water trickle. This can go unnoticed for months if not inspected by a trained lawn sprinkler professional.
- Mainline Leaks – We’ve noticed mainline leaks as small as a pinprick on a pvc line. Overtime this problem can add up in cost if not identified early. Again only an experienced lawn sprinkler contractor can help identify the leaks.
- Overuse Of Sprinklers – This is a problem that is always overlooked or not even considered. We always recommend reducing sprinklers, and increase coverage with less sprinklers. This saves money on water, wear and tear, and less maintenance time.
- Drip Lines Leaks – Drip line only works if all the line is fully pressurized. With one single tear or leak, the rest of the line fails to deliver water to the other sections of the line. Again vitaly important that a trained lawn sprinkler professional checks the system to capture this problem.
We are the experts in Tampa, sprinkler repairs. With over a decade of expertise in the industry. We are fully licensed lawn sprinkler contractors who are ready to provide you with solutions to all of your lawn sprinkler repair needs.
We specialize in a variety of irrigation services that include sprinkler system repairs, sprinkler system tune-ups, sprinkler system maintenance, sprinkler system installations, sprinkler system re-routes, rain/freeze sensor additions, and much more!
Get $50 Off today instantly review us online after our work is completed.
We can help with anything involving irrigation services; Because every sprinkler system is custom fit to your property and varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, it’s best to leave sprinkler repair and maintenance work to the professionals. At Authentic Custom Services Inc, we have over 35 years of experience handling every kind of irrigation issue possible.
Get Your Complete Lawn Sprinkler Repair Services – Affordable, Quick and Professional. Save Money Today – Call Us (813) 473-2271
Lawn Sprinkler Repairs, Irrigation Sprinkler Repairs, Lawn Sprinkler Irrigation Leaks, Broken Sprinkler Heads, Clogged Nozzles, Drip Irrigation Systems Repairs, Drainage System Repair, Valve Failure Repairs, Broken Pipe Leaks, Irrigation Controller Wiring Repair, Controller Troubleshooting, Install New Controllers, Consultations / Evaluations, Certified Backflow Testing, Backflow Repairs and Installation, Water Conserving Smart Controllers / (ET) System, Lawn Irrigation System Installation, Rain and Freeze Sensors – Installed and Tested, Our Irrigation Service Pays For Itself …. Lawn Sprinkler Irrigation, Irrigation Valve Repairs, Sprinkler System Repair, Broken Sprinkler Pipe Repairs, Cut Wire Repairs, Irrigation Head Repair, Sprinkler Leak Repairs, Find Irrigation Valves, Full System Analysis and Troubleshooting, Sprinkler System Installation, Lawn Irrigation Designs, Lawn Sprinkler System Installation, Drip Irrigation Installation, Sprinkler System Expansion, Irrigation System Rain Sensor, Irrigation System Moisture Sensor, Placement of Sprinkler Heads for Proper Coverage and Minimal Waste, Irrigation System Maintenance, Test Sprinkler Zones, Check & Repair Leaky Sprinkler Heads, Inspection of Head Positioning, Adjust and Align Heads, Setting the Correct Run-Times, Clean Heads & Filters, Check Watering Program, Clean, Flush and Adjust Sprinkler Heads, Two ACS Technicians complete a full system irrigation evaluation. We check every controller, solenoids, valves, pressurize the zones and inspect lines, valves, sprinkler heads, drip lines under pressure for any wasting water problems.